Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another atoll, another adventure

At anchor in Takaroa
Echo has made her way to Rangiroa, the second largest of the Tuamotu atolls. Rangiroa has much more infrastructure than most of the ports we have called upon, and now that internet access is back so are the updates on SailorRob.com.



Read about how we loaded up Echo with all that fruit and met some amazing people in Taipivai.

I nearly ran old Echo aground in Takaroa. It wasn't all just a scare though, Tine and I had a great time there and managed to learn all about how black pearls are farmed.

Some of the fruit from Taipivai
Lots has happened since I've been off the grid. I've had a wonderful time, and while I try to keep all of my readers informed it can often be difficult out here. Read up on the three articles that I have recently posted and stay tuned for more soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment